The perfect introductions to Paddlesport…
These are British Canoeing course, with a national certification for successful candidates. The emphasis of the courses are on safe practice, fun and enjoyment. You can download the syllabus notes from British Canoeing.
Here is the lowdown:
– You do not necessarily need any paddling experience but need to be fit enough for a full day’s activity and dressed to get wet.
– The course will include coaching sessions and a journey in kayaks and/or stand up paddleboards at a flat water venue in the Brecon Beacons National Park.
– L2F can supply all the equipment you’ll need and advise you what to wear so that you are comfortable on the water.
– There are a maximum of 4 places available, with a minimum of 2 required for a course to run. An individual coaching day can be provided but this would be considered a Bespoke Coaching day as described here.
– Cost is £80pp for a full day of coaching and equipment use.
L2F can also conduct these courses in association with a club, centre or small groups on request for a negotiated group deal.
If you are interested please get in touch.